Pronto World is the dashboard where Pronto clients can sign up for services, monitor website analytics, and manage their account.
As Pronto scaled, it became more apparent that they needed a central client management “hub” both for customers, but also Pronto team members.
- To sign up for a new services, clients would fill out various Formstack forms. Once received (by email), Pronto had to manually setup billing and customer accounts.
- Pronto team members lacked a single place to retrieve client information. Some of it was in Zendesk, others in HubSpot, others in spreadsheets.
- Clients didn’t have a clear overview of what services they subscribed to or the progress of active services.
- In order to see how a website was performing, clients and Pronto had to look in a number of different places, including Google Analytics, Moz, Gravity Forms and Authority Labs.
It was time to stop connecting different apps together with duct tape and build a robust, permanent solution.
To solve the main problems:
- Essentially an online store, we built service pages, survey questions and checkout all within the app. Credit card and previous survey questions are stored (for example your Facebook URL or company address) which makes signing up for new services faster and more seamless.
- Pronto World turned into the master source of client information by pulling in data from Zendesk, HubSpot, Zuora (and several others) to present “one version of the truth” for team members.
- Once logged in, clients can easily view what services their subscribed to and the status of each service. In the Project Center, each service cleary displays visual progress trackers of what stage the service is in.
- Dubbed “Pronto Insights,” clients and Pronto staff can view the most important website performance metrics for each client. Insights pulls in data from Google Analytics, Gravity Forms, Moz and Authority Labs to present a high-level overview of website activity.
We continue to release regular updates to Pronto World, both to benefit the client experience, and help Pronto staff manage its clients better. Check our Pronto World by creating your free account here.
- Route 53
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Relational Database Service (RDS) - PostgreSQL
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Elasticsearch Service + Kibana